Gin Experience, with Edinburgh Gin
South Causey Inn, County Durham
An unforgettable Gin Experience, with Afternoon Tea
On arrival, you will be given a glass of prosecco and elderflower liqueur. You can then take your seat in the beautiful Farmhouse ready for your gin experience to begin!
Our gin specialist and brand ambassador for Edinburgh Gin will introduce you to the history of gin, and will talk through the distillation and production processes. During the talk, you will also get the chance to try four different award winning Edinburgh Gins, along with a perfectly made G&T... yum!
After being wowed and filled with knowledge, an exquisite afternoon tea will be served to your table. Indulge in a selection of delicate sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, and a mouth-watering range of homemade goodies.
- Booking details...
- Gin Experience, with Edinburgh Gin
- Sunday, 25th September 2022
- 12:00 arrival, in the Farmhouse
Your £45 ticket on the day will include:
- Arrival glass of prosecco with elderflower liqueur
- Talk given by our gin specialist and brand ambassador from Edinburgh Gin
- Tasting of four Edinburgh Gins and a Gin & Tonic
- Afternoon Tea
For more information and to book, please contact our team by calling 01207 235555. The full payment will be required on booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.