Causey Dog Walk Breakfast
Taking place every first Saturday of the month. South Causey Inn, County Durham
- Queens Platinum Jubilee Walk
Saturday, 4th June 2022
The Group Dog Walk will take place around the grounds of South Causey Inn, and then we will meet back for fun Dog Jumping Agility Competition - Lots of amazing prizes up for grabs!
Afterwards, a well deserved breakfast will be served.
• Walk sets off at 9 am
• Meet back at the Inn at 9:30 for Dog Jumping Agility
• Breakfast served from 10 am until 11.30 am
On the menu
• Full English Breakfast
• Bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, tomato, hash brown OR vegetarian option
• Croissant and jam
• Fresh fruit with yoghurt
• Tea and coffee
Ticket price - £15 per person. Call 01207 23555 to book, or book online here and select your table for 9 am.
Wondering where to take your dog next?
Dog walking in the open countryside is special for many reasons... watch your pup splash in the river, run and explore the beautiful Beamish Woodlands at our monthly group dog walk breakfast.
On arrival, our chief dog walker will meet you at the entrance of the Inn and we will aim to set off at 9 am. The group will meet back at the Hotspot Fire Engine Bar at 10 am, where breakfast which is included in the dog walk ticket will be served to you at your table, which is available until 11.30 am.
- Monthly Dog Walk
The dog walk takes place on the first Saturday of every month.
- Walk sets off at 9 am
- Meet back at the Hotspot Bar at 10 am
- Breakfast served from 10 am until 11.30 am
On the menu
Full English Breakfast
- Bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, tomato, hash brown OR vegetarian option
- Croissant and jam
- Fresh fruit with yoghurt
- Tea and coffee
- £15 per person
Please select your table time for 9am.
Please note the walk is not suitable for prams, wheelchairs, and is a reasonably paced walk.