Private Dining Pods
Our private dining pods offer the most magical way to dine al fresco, where you can immerse yourself in the beautiful outdoor surroundings whilst being cosy warm with food and drinks served to you at your leisure. Our dining pods are situated in our beautiful gardens and are fitted with internal heaters, solid floors and doors, speakers for music, and festoon lights making your experience one to remember!
We do strongly encourage guests to dress for the elements. As mentioned, the dining pods do have internal heaters, however warmer clothes are recommended. For larger group bookings, the dining pods will be set with multiple tables depending on the number of guests.
- Booking details
- Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum 2 guests - maximum 6 guests: £20 hire fee
- Super Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum 7 guests - maximum 12 guests: £30 hire fee
- Super Duper Dining Pod can be booked for a minimum 12 guests - maximum 18 guests: £40 hire fee
To book a private Dining Pod for up to 6 guests online, please select the times 12:30, 16:00 or 19:30. Book online HERE
To book a private Dining Pod for more than 6 guests and for Afternoon Tea, please contact our team directly by calling 01207 235555.
Our Dining Pods are situated outdoors, and although extra heating and blankets are available, it is always best to wrap up extra warm with our unpredictable Northern weather! If you require extra blankets and heaters on the day, please do not hesitate to ask your server.
Terms & Conditions
- There are strictly no wall decorations, wall stickers, wall banners, or confetti allowed in the Dining Pods. Any table decorations e.g, balloons, and cakes may be brought up to half an hour before your booking time, which you or a member of our team can set up as soon as the Dining Pod is free. Unfortunately, if the non-permitted items which are mentioned above are brought to your booking, there will be a £100 cleaning charge.
- Pod capacity and availability may change according to Government guidelines.
- The pod hire fee is for the hire of the pod and will not be deducted from the bill.
- Please note the pod hire fee is taken on booking and is none refundable or transferable.
- Our lager Dining Pods can accommodate lager parties split on separate tables. To discuss this further, please contact our team on 01207 235555
We have had two birthdays in March, myself and my daughter. Booked an outdoor pod for both and it was fabulous ! Staff are lovely, nothing is too much trouble, food was gorgeous on both occasions ! If you have a special thing to celebrate try the pods. You wont be disappointed!! 01.04.22facebook
We had a private pod to ourselves and it was amazing! So cute and cozy and the food was delicious, we can't wait to go back! 09.02.2022Google
We hired one of your dining pods on 23rd December for my birthday. My Mam had a stroke 2 years ago and is very vulnerable health wise so we didn’t want to dine in a busy restaurant. The pod was a perfect solution, and was really spacious to accommodate Mam in her wheelchair. Lovely and cosy with the fire and electric heaters on, and the food and service was amazing. We will definitely be booking again at some point. 01.02.2022Facebook
We visited South causey for a meal following our wedding and hired one of their pods. Despite the cold outside it was beautifully warm with the fires and heater and ebty of blankets were provided just in case with the additional offer of hot water bottles if needed. The service and food were exceptional as always and staff were very attentive without constant interruption. We will definitely book again. 09.12.2021Google
Oh my...where to start...... we had lunch In one of the pods....The pods are beautiful and warm. Food was outstanding and the service was amazing. cannot wait to go back! 30.11.21Facebook
We dined in one of the dining pods on 5th December for my daughter's birthday. I just wanted to provide some feedback as to how impressed we were. The food was great but the service was even better, people regularly popping in to see if we were okay for drinks, brought us hot water bottles, and couldn't do enough for us. My niece had to join us 30 minutes later (we ordered for her) we explained the situation to our host and she arranged for that meal to be delivered to the table 15 minutes after we received ours which was perfect timing. I can't remember the name of our host but she was fantastic. We will definitely be back and I will be recommending it to my family and friends. Thank you so much!Email